Friday, June 1, 2012

Stuck in a holding pattern

As 6th edition is right around the corner, I am kind of on hold until I see what I need to change for my list for the upcoming Golden Throne GT in San Jose.  From a rules standpoint, I am pretty excited by some of the rumors coming through about 6th. Particularly, as a Deathwing player, I am anxious about the rumored change to power weapons in close combat.  If it's true that most power weapons will become AP3, that is a huge boost to Deathwing.  Right off the bat, we'll be getting armor saves versus most power weapons, barring fists and the like.  But even more so, unless something changes, we will be getting Feel No Pain versus most power weapons making our Deathwing Command Squad absolutely beast.

I have ordered a Storm Talon, so I'll be posting my progress on assembling and painting that. It should be exciting.  I have to wait to see the actual model, but I have a feeling I will be making some modifications to the nose turret.

No comments:

Post a Comment